- Appreciate Dr. Nagda for excellent surgical outcome, for time spent explaining procedures to me, for kind beside manner. I recommend him for patients of any age and ability.
- Dr. Nagda is wonderful. He is easy to talk to, has a friendly, professional deamenor, thoroughly explains the surgical procedure and post surgery recovery process. He did a reverse shoulder replacement for me. I am now pain free, no complications, have full range of motion, and am back on my 4 wheeler. In addition, his staff is friendly, helpful, and competent.
~Carol Jenkins in Amissville, va~
- You will not find anybody any better. He is absolutely the best!
- Dr. Nagda is a true expert with an excellent bedside manner.
- Wonderful surgeon. Great surgical experience.
~Kathy in Charlotte Hall~
- Dr. Nagda and his team are a delight to work with both pre and post surgery. Dr . Dagda replaced my AC, the surgery itself went exceptionally well. The follow -up visits and advice were all helpful. His team runs a well-structured office that is on time and helpful.
- Dr Nagda performed exceptionally in the repair of my shoulder (torn rotator cuff & bicep tendon)! I have associates who have had shoulder surgery and still have issues - My surgery was very successful & I have no issues at all. I highly recommend Dr Nagda for this type of procedure.
~Don Bridge in Great Mills, MD~
- Dr Nagda did a total shoulder on me. He explained all my options, and put me at ease. I have recovered very quickly, have full range of motion and no pain. I am 72 years old. At some point I will have to replace the other shoulder. I will ONLY use Dr Nagda. I tell everyone that this has been a TOTAL success!!! Thank you Dr Nagda!
~Carolyn in Fairfax Station VA~
- Outstanding! I have and will continue to recommend him to others. I had a very unusual and challenging elbow issue, and Dr. Nagda handled it superbly.
- Tore my bicep and Dr. Nagda quickly saw me and got me into surgery. The procedure and post operative care were great. He kept me informed on my condition, answered all my questions, and referred me to a great physical therapist. I was impressed with his ability both as a surgeon and in building a rapport with his patients. Two years later and my arm works and feels as good as new. Thanks, Dr. Nagda!
- Dr. Nagda was a rock star surgeon! He performed a laterjet on my shoulder which is a more complicated than average shoulder repair. The entire time leading up to the procedure, his calm demeanor and confidence left me at ease. It was clear that he knew what he was doing and had done it many times before. The procedure and recovery went just as he described and my outcome was excellent. Top notch shoulder surgeon!
~Josh in Alexandria, VA~
- Very friendly and gives you options and suggestions as to what path of surgery you should do.
~Russell Thompson in Haymarket, Va~
- I've been going to Dr. Nagda since 2009 and he is one of the best! Wouldn't trade his treatment or office staff for anything. Down to earth and highly respected.
- I was facing shoulder replacement and wanted a second opinion on this life altering process. A coworker recommended the Anderson Clinic and I went online to get more information. After reading the bios, I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Nagda. From the moment I stepped into his office everything felt right. I felt comfortable and relaxed. The staff was very personable and ?patient friendly?. Then the big moment arrived and Dr. Nagda came into the waiting room. He had a great sense
~Walt H in Gainesville, VA~